Monday, 3 March 2008


Stress piling up, and no, it's not because of school work. Rather because of Wakeboarding. 2 days into my new post and I get all this crap. Yes, I know. Meeting's important but how do u expect me to go for the meeting when it'll be held in the evening when I have a curfew and that u've told us about the meeting like 1 week before I'm leaving for US? It's simply impossible. I'll not be free the whole of tuesday cos I have to pack my stuff for the holiday and for today, I was just in school to attend the enrollment briefing and collect the new equipment coming in. It won't last later than 2. A confirmed answer should be given to me so I know what I'm waiting for and that I know that I'm not waiting for nothing lest you should cancel it at the last minute. I have my own stuff to tend to and a banner to create for the school too.

Maggie,


I don't believe that it is a f**ked up club. Maybe we have a few communication misunderstandings but it's common. I think it is quiting the club just because of this is an insensible act. Come on, It's expected that we'll rarely have time to meet considering its a last minute notice. I think you'll be an asset to the club. Really. U have initiative and are enthusiastic. I can see that u've also done a lot for the club but its no point letting this problem get in the way.

If the matter is so so so important, U can always send it to me 1st or talk about it on the phone 1st and we'll meet another day to discuss futher about it. That way, we'll all have that time to think about it too. Isn't that better?

Yes, I know its expensive to wakeboard without the subsidies but the school is doing its utmost best to help us. They bought 2 new boards, bindings, 4 lifevests, 4 helmets and 2 board protectors for us too. And they also thought of biying a our club a boat and, hire a driver and instructor for us. It's totally FREE! Isn't that better than subsidies when we still have to pay? I know, riding at Kallang is stil the best cos its the competition ground. But we'll always go back there when its nearing competition dates. That's really the best for the club. For travelling wise, west coast isn't really far from your place. Kallang's further for u. If I from Hougang doesn't mind going there, then I really don't see your problem with travelling.

Quitting the club may just be on impulse. Think about it. I know u'll make the best choice. If you really wanna quit, I can't do anything about it.

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket